Baltimore 2018 Election Resources
Everything you need to know about the 2018 Baltimore elections in one handy location! If you have any questions about these resources, email Bennet (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- June 5 – Deadline for Voter Registration and Change of Party Affiliation for Primary
- June 14 – 21 – Primary Early Voting, 10am-8pm
- June 18 – Deadline to request absentee ballot by mail or fax*
- June 22 – Deadline to download absentee ballot from the State’s website*
- June 26 – Primary Election
- July 9 – Voter Registration reopens for General Election
- October 16 – Deadline for Voter Registration
- October 25 – November 1 – General Early Voting, 10am-8pm
- October 30 – Deadline to request absentee ballot by mail or fax*
- November 2 – Deadline to download absentee ballot from the State’s website*
- November 6 – General Election
*Any registered voter may vote by absentee ballot. You don’t need a reason to vote by absentee ballot. It’s another way to vote if you don’t want to or can’t go to an early voting center or your polling place.
- JUFJ’s Candidate Forum List
- Click here to let JUFJ know when you are attending forums.
- Click here to see and print the questions that JUFJ is interested in asking the candidates.
- You can report candidates’ answers to your questions at bit.ly/BMOREForums.
What is my District?
- Find your Federal and State Districts & Reps: http://mdelect.net/
- Find your Baltimore County District & Reps: Click here
- Find your Baltimore City District & Reps: bit.ly/Bmoreleect
Who is Running?
- Official candidate list: elections.maryland.gov/elections/2018/primary_candidates/index.html
- Maryland Reporter’s List: marylandreporter.com/category/election-2018
- Sample County Ballot
- Sample City Ballot
Select Local Media Resources: