We are so excited you will be joining us for Annapolis Action Night on Monday, February 17 from 5-8pm. Don’t forget to wear your JUFJ button or shirt! (Shirts can be ordered here. If you order a shirt, we will have it for you to pick up in Annapolis.)
3:30pm – Registration Opens in Prince George’s County Room 150 (JUFJ’s home base for Annapolis Action Night)
4:00pm – Buses Leave & Annapolis In Person Prep Meeting – Room 150
4:30pm – District 20 meeting
5:00pm – Buses Arrive, District Captain Check In & Dinner – Room 150
5:20pm – JUFJ Welcome & Group Photo – Room 150
5:25pm – District Team Check In – Room 150
- 5:45pm District 3B, District 16, District 33 (Saab), District 39 (King), District 41 (Rosenberg)
- 6:00pm District 10 (Kelley), District 11, District 17, District 18, District 22 (Pinsky), District 40 (Wells), District 45 (McCray), District 46, District 20 Night
- 6:15pm District 3 (Young)
- 6:20pm District 22 (Healey)
- 6:30pm District 10 (Brooks), District 19, District 33 (Bagnall), District 39 (Lopez), District 40 (Hayes), District 41 (Carter), District 42 (West)
- 6:50pm District 33 (Malone), District 39 (Reznick)
- 7:00pm District 10 (Jones), District 43, District 45 (Smith + Branch), Women’s Rally
- 7:15pm District 33 (Reilly), District 39 (Acevero)
- 7:30pm District 14, District 15, District 40 (Mosby)
- 7:45pm District 41 (Attar), District 46 (Ferguson)
7:50pm – District Captains Check Out – Room 150
8:00pm – Meet Back at the Buses
8:10pm – Buses Depart
JUFJ is offering buses to Annapolis, for a fee of $10 per adult to help defray the cost (kids and teens are free). Please register online in advance at jufj.org/bus.
- Baltimore Bus (wheelchair accessible on request):
- 4:00pm – Baltimore Hebrew Congregation Parking Lot, 7401 Park Heights Avenue in Baltimore County
- Bus Point Person: Margie Simon, 410-303-2098
- 4:00pm – Charm City Meadworks, 400 East Biddle Street in Baltimore City (parking on Biddle)
- Bus Point Person: Dan Richman, 201-669-0967
- Montgomery County Bus (wheelchair accessible on request):
- 4:00pm – B’nai Israel Congregation Parking Lot, 6301 Montrose Road in Rockville
- Bus Point Person: Jill Alexander, 240-432-8354
- 4:00pm – Silver Spring Civic Center, 1 Veterans Place in Silver Spring (pick up on Fenton)
- Bus Point Person: Joanna Silver, 202-251-0235
Buses will drop off near the House Office Building and tell you where to meet the bus at the end of the evening. We will meet in the Prince George’s County Room 150. Office visits will happen in the House and Senate Office Buildings.
At the end of the evening, all buses will leave at 8:10pm.
Meet at 5:00 pm in the Lowes House Office Building, Prince George’s County Room 150 on 6 Bladen St.
- From the Baltimore Beltway:
- Take I-97 South to Annapolis. When I-97 South ends, merge onto Route 50 East. Take Exit 24 to Rowe Blvd, and turn right off the exit.
- From the Capital Beltway:
- Take Route I-495 E and Take Exit 19A to merge onto US-50 E toward Annapolis. Take Route 50 East to Exit 24 to Rowe Blvd, and turn right off the exit.
- Parking Options:
- Visit www.AnnapolisParking.com for all garage options.
- We suggest you reserve a parking spot in advance. Visit the Annapolis parking website, choose Noah Hillman Garage, Knighton Garage, or Gotts Court Garage and select “Buy Daily Parking.”
- If you don’t reserve in advance, a good option is the Park Place Garage at One Park Place on West Street. It is a 20 minute walk to the House Office Building or take the free Circulator Bus, which runs every 20 minutes.
Click on map image to locate on Google Maps.
Priority Campaign One-Pagers
Download the scripts for your District. Forgot your District? Click here.
Questions about any of this?
Baltimore Team: Rianna 860-874-9963, Sam Blau 301-639-0339, Molly 301-529-3875
Montgomery County Team: Shira 510-502-1592 , Melissa 804-909-486, Laura 240-813-4776